(As per LinkedIn Profile badge below)
Founder/Principal, Templer & Associates International (Apr 2011 to Date)
Vice President, Global Wealth Management, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, London (Sep 2007 to Mar 2011) https://newsroom.bankofamerica.com/content/newsroom/executive-bios.html
Group Executive General Manager, Thimar Bus. Dev., ITD Group, Doha (Oct 2004 to May 2007)
Head of Eastern European Desk, Credit Suisse, Gibraltar (Aug 2003 to Sep 2004) https://www.credit-suisse.com/about-us/en/our-company.html
Founder, Managing Partner, Templer & Associates International LLP, London (Sep 1999 to Jul 2003)
Founder, Managing Director, Gunsbury Medical Group Ltd, European HQ and Investment Management of the Moscow based Pharmacy Chain 36.6 (Jun 1994 to Sep 1996) https://366.ru/
Assistant Vice President, Lombard Odier & Cie, Geneva(Private Bankers since 1796), LOPAM Executive Management, Global Marketing, Investment Management (Jun 1991 to Sep 1999) https://www.lombardodier.com/home/about-us/la-maison.html
Assistant Vice President, Citibank Private Bank, London (Jun 1984 to Mar 1991) https://www.privatebank.citibank.com/
Manager, Expatriate Private Banking, Bank of Credit & Commerce Intl, London (Jul 1981 to May 1984)
• An experienced business networking consultant, effective in business strategies with a proven track record of success in the UK and international marketplace, particularly in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Russia and the CIS countries.
• 40 years to date, Middle East, Europe and Eastern Europe, CIS and North American banking and senior executive management experience.
• Results oriented with accomplished relationship management skills, working extensively with very high net worth clients and with a strong emphasis on discretion and protection of client interests.
Career Highlights Include:
• Arranging multi million US Dollar secured debt finance, operational and working capital loans and equity funding.
• Originated a diversified multi billion deal flow for investment banking over a two year period.
• Arranged finance facilities for and closed among two of Russia’s first non oil and gas privatisations in the pharmaceutical sector. Further financed restructuring, branding and business development for Russia’s largest quoted retail pharmacy chain.
• Negotiated the establishment of a sovereign wealth fund with a Central Asian government.
• Initiated discussions and planned with an emerging European government Central Bank to establish a US Dollar reserve investment fund.
• Specialist project team leader/consultant for Central Asian government owned bank.
• Provided comprehensive financial consultancy services for high net worth clients
• Generated consistent USD revenue from sales of investment products and financial asset management
• Provided very high net worth individuals with private banking, estate management, asset management, trust management, investment management and portfolio management advisory support
• Advised on foreign exchange trading strategies
• Responsible for Global Marketing and establishing new markets
• Responsible for formulating and implementing strategic marketing plans to enhance business growth
• Appointed to establish a strategic vision which involved planning and delivering presentations to enhance company profile
• Provided detailed performance reports, advice and recommendations for senior management
• Global head of marketing for a leading Swiss private bank
• Vice President responsible for a Middle Eastern Market region for a leading US bank/investment house
• Formulated, developed and executed sales strategies to facilitate growth
• Opened up new markets for innovative new banking products securing significant growth and revenue
• Evaluated new products and solutions and planned introduction to the marketplace
CRM Development and Implementation
• Managed client expectations in terms of investment risk, performance and return on assets over 35 years
• Established and maintained benchmark standards of service delivery
• Worked extensively with clients on wealth management planning
• Delivered consistent results against client retainer fees as an independent business consultant/adviser
• Executive Management, London, Global Marketing, Investment Management, Swiss Private Bank, Geneva (1796)
• Executive Head of market region in four major international banks
• Executive Managing Director/Founder of London based HQ of Russia’s leading pharmaceutical retailer
• Executive interim CEO for Bahrain telecom company in preparation for IPO
• Executive General Manager Qatar based Group of companies
• Executive Director and founding member of UK based close protection security business
• Executive Principal and founder of international Business Networking consulting firm
• Marketing & Relationship Management skills (Citibank Academy)
• Investment Management skills (Citibank Academy)
• Fiduciary & Trust Services Management (Citibank Academy)
• Business Practitioner (NLP)
• Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
Charles Philip Templer